Friday, February 16, 2018

[instiz] TOP 4 FEMALE IDOLS WHO MADE A VISUALS IMPACT DURING THEIR DEBUTㄷㄷㄷ



















(more picture in original link)

original post: here


1. I acknowledge everyone

2. For me it's Joy when she debuted.. Her eye smile was a refreshing shock

3. Goo Hara was seriously shocking

4. I thought Yoona would be there

5. Goo Hara seriously looked like a doll, I was in my middle school and I was shocked

6. Goo Hara was seriously the shock... She was too pretty

7. When Suzy debuted, I could kinda see Wonder Girls' Sunye in her

8. I knew Sulli when G-Dragon picked her as his ideal type...

9. Irene really gave me a shock.. I can't believe there are people like thisㅠㅜㅠㅠ

10. I screamed when I saw Irene's 2 tone pink hair




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com