Tuesday, January 3, 2017

[instiz] I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHY SM DEBUTED A KID ONLY AFTER 2 MONTHSㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Chenle was already famous in China before he auditioned for SM
He joined SM around March/April 2016


That's a 10 years old singing, his voice color is seriously amazing...

Listen from 4:35!!

post response: +24

original post: here

1. Thank you SMㅠㅠ 

2. I really like this songㅠㅠ

3. But he's still so uncomfortable using Koreanㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I heard that there was another Chinese member in the group and he's helping him with Korean, it's f*cking cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

4. His personalities too...

5. I like this friend in NCT the most ㅠㅠ

6. Did he win Korean in only 2 months? He only knows the basics right now, he just stands next to his other Chinese hyung and just go "Hello~" "Thank you~" But nowadays, he really improved !!!

7. The first time I saw him I found him so cuteㅠㅠㅠ 

8. How tall and young is this guy??? He looks like a babyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
 > He's the smallest in NCT dream, he's turning 17 this yearㅠㅠㅠ he's 170

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com