Tuesday, December 6, 2016

[enter-talk] IU'S HOT PICTURES DURING HER CONCERT

Can I even say that...? IU looked totally sexy during her concert. I get more and more fascinated by her as days go by

Look at her gaze~ did she made a lot of eye contacts with the audience that day..?


As expected from IU with short hair bb I like it when she ties her hair up~
My wish is to attend one of IU's concert at least once in my life....ㅠㅠ
I'm sure that as soon as I see her, I'll become a fan


She's so freaking pretty with that black dress!!








I'm giving one vote for a sexy concept, I think that it will be daebak


post response:
[+269][-569]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.05 15:50 신고하기
She was wearing a manteau and was singing the theme song of a manhwa... it was legendary ㅠㅠㅠ IT looked like she was coming out from a fantasy manhwa, I f*cking like her visuals ㅠㅠ She sang ilve for 4 hours straight and her 3 octaves were awesome
108
146

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.05 15:44 신고하기
When her convert ended, people were asking for an encore and she suddenly went to the people on the 3rd floor.. she's so considerate... I thought that she was an angel descending from the skies.... Her love for her fans is so impressive... once you fall for Jieun sensei, there's no way out ㅠㅠㅠ
97
139

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.05 15:43 신고하기
IU both has sexiness and cuteness. That's our fairy's reverse charm ㅠㅠ She looked too pretty... As soon as her opening stage started, all the guys have fell for her ㅋㅋ She played guitar for the second half of her show and was singing calm songs.. Seriously, I felt my body melting by her sweet voice......ha..I'm going crazy.
88
145

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.06 04:15 신고하기
Why did she cut her hairㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she looks even more like Shin Bongsun
71
19

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.05 17:06 신고하기
╋Our little fairy IU╋
43
75

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.05 17:05 신고하기
Jieun-ah let's walk the flower path.......ㅎㅎ
33
49

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com