Wednesday, November 23, 2016

[instiz] WEBDRAMA WITH SERIOUSLY RIDICULOUS DIALOGUE


"Don't worry we're not actually kissing, it's just a kiss scene"
He's just acting, but he's acting like he's not!
The heart-attack inducing top star, Lee Jongsuk

"Ever since I was a fetus, I had no one but you in my heart"
the church oppa who would even gift you with a truck,
IT genius and church oppa, Lee Jungki

"My heart beat is prepared to be killed by you"
The biggest secret he wants to protect is you!
The sexy secret agent, Ji Changwook

"From now on, I won't call you teacher anymore" (t/n: informal speech)
Even though he's fluffy and cute, he's a real man
The electrifying warm guy, EXO Kai

"Even though the world is a makjang, let's only walk on the flower path"
More than being a chaebol, he rather be with you
Rich son with a pure love, Ok Taecyeon

"The destination of one's journey is you"
You're the girl, my life's best-seller
The heart thief travelling writer, Lee Minho

post response: +13

original post: here

1. Ah how did this happen, how can a drama with such shocking content be paired with such big names actors..

2. I was so shocked that I bit my lower lip so hard while reading and it hurts now

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. This surprised me more than knowing I still have money
 > You're too funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. I'm rooting for the sexy secret agent

6. It...It looks like a good drama...

7. Why are you like this... Lotte?... It was such an anticipated drama, but you turned it cringey like CITT

8. First of all, because of Jongsuk, I'll watch it for sure

9. I'm dying to watch it because of Ji Changwook

10. Those 6 men together will create history^^!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com